We Are Connected
CONNECTED HOME HEALTH AND HOSPICE IS A HOME HEALTH AND HOSPICE AGENCY SERVICING THE GREATER PORTLAND AREA, INCLUDING WASHINGTON, MULTNOMAH, CLACKAMAS, COLUMBIA, YAMHILL and MARION COUNTIES.
By being connected to you and your health care, we help you remain Connected to your community and family by keeping you out of the hospital and in the comfort of your own home.
Whether you are recovering from surgery, illness, or living with a chronic disease like Diabetes, Heart Failure, or COPD, we help make hospital visits shorter and less frequent by providing quality health care and compassionate life-changing service.
Every member of our team is committed to providing our patients and their families with life-changing service, because that’s what we do.
Simply put, our mission is to provide life changing service to the people of Oregon... It's what we do.
Interested in joining our team?
Connected Home Health and Hospice offers Home Health and Hospice Services consistent with our mission to provide life changing service. Join our energetic team and enjoy a life changing experience in an environment where everyone is inspired and works together to bring quality of life to patients and families in their own homes.
Our team members
- Embody the healing commitment of providing extraordinary care to our patients.
- Utilize clinical expertise to perform assessments and develop/implement a plan of care that provides the best care for the patient.
- Work collaboratively with patients, patients’ families, healthcare providers, insurers, and community resources.
- Are highly valued and respected for contributions to our healing environment and being an advocate for our patients.
- Value collaboration, flexibility and positive outcomes.
- Passion for Learning
- Love one Another
- Intelligent Risk Taking
- Customer Second
If you are interested in employment opportunities at Connected Home Health, please click on Contact Us and submit your information. We will be in touch with you!
- Director of Clinical Services (RN) - full-time
- Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - full-time
- Hospice Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager - full-time
- Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager - part-time with potential to full-time
- Community Liaison - full-time
- Hospice Chaplain - PRN
- Hospice Volunteer
What Is Home Health?
Home health provides medical treatment for an illness or injury, with the goal of helping you recover, regain your independence and become as self-sufficient as possible. More than just providing excellent care in your home, home health also saves billions of dollars each year by keeping people out of the hospital.
Who Pays For Home Health?
Home Health is part of your Medicare benefit, so it often comes at no cost if you have Medicare coverage. Most insurance companies also cover the cost of these visits. We would let you know your financial liability for co-pays before starting care if your insurance requires a co-pay.
Who Is Eligible?
- You must have a doctor prescribe Home Health.
- You must have either a Skilled Nursing need or the need for therapeutic services (Physical, Occupational, or Speech therapy) and these services must be medically necessary to treat your medical condition.
- You must be "homebound", which means that assistance (by human or device) is required to leave the house; or that leaving poses a taxing effort to the patient. Homebound status is not always permanent.
How Long Are Home Health Services Provided?
Services are provided as long as you have a need for Skilled Nursing or skilled therapeutic services. A care plan is developed around your specific needs, which outlines the amount and frequency of each service. Your care plan is re-assessed at least every 9 weeks and more frequently if your needs change.